You Need Us If…
- What you say and how you say it often involves high stakes. Failure is not an option.
- Avoiding Oops! moments is critical to your success.
- You’ve succeeded despite your communication skills, and now it’s time to move to higher levels.
- You want help creating ethical, persuasive messages.
- You need to think on your feet.
- You want to be in control of news interviews from before they begin until after they’re over.
- You want a proven process to respond non-defensively to any question, no matter how aggressive, rude, or uninformed the question.
- You want to learn how to never be taken out of context. (Yes, there is a solution.)
- You need to explain complex technical, scientific, or financial information to non- technical, scientific, or financial audiences.
- Your presentation visuals make your message harder to remember.
- You need a coach who can get you quick and lasting results.
- You haven’t had a professional, objective evaluation of your communication skills in the past two years.
How We Can Help You
What to Say
Mark Twain said, “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”
The first has power. The second, well, not so much!
We help you decide what to say to get the results you want.
We’ll teach you a formula to craft your messages, probably in less time than it takes you now.
How to Say It
A great message, poorly delivered, is a waste of a great message!
We’ll see that you deliver your message in such a way that you get your desired results.
That includes maximizing your speaking skills and presence, planning appropriate before and after event contact, and keeping all aspects of the event focused on results.
Great communication is all about results. More specifically, the results you want as they intersect with the wants of your audience (be it one person or more than 50% of the electorate.)
The two fatal mistakes communicators make are:
- Having poorly defined results; and/or
- Losing focus on the results.
We help you identify and clarify actionable results, then plot what needs to be done to get them. Sometimes they can be attained in one event. Depending on the complexity of the issues, you may need a multi-part campaign.
Either way, we keep you on track to your results.